Sunday Service- 16th of July, 2017
Ministering: Pastor Barnabas
Text: Galatians 1:1-24
Paul could say, I am sent forth by JESUS Christ.
– It is the will of who sends you forth you are going to declare.
Note- Ask the false prophets on the land who sent them forth.
– Deliver yourselves from fake prophets and false spirits.
These false prophets and contrary spirits are cursed. Don’t share in their curses.
See Revelation 18:4
Points to note:
- Paul was the wise master builder. He laid the foundation and that foundation is JESUS Christ.
1 Corinthians 3:10-15
- Paul did not receive his gospel from any seminary. He received it by the revelation of JESUS Christ.
- Paul had the grace of God upon his life.
Going forth, let us not take the grace of God for a license
– Grace of God places a lot of responsibility on you.
The whole purpose of God’s grace upon you is to reveal JESUS Christ.
- Paul, when he got saved, he conferred not with flesh and blood.
When the grace of God finds you, it is not for you to go to Bible school.
– God is not the author of Bible school.
- Paul did not glorify himself. He only glorified God and so did others.
The age is too short to be gambling with our souls.
- Make your calling and election sure.
2 Peter 1:10
- Let your coming to Christ be for the salvation of your souls.
- Let your first priority be the salvation of your soul
- Take heed, let no man deceive you
It is JESUS Christ that shed His blood for you, He is the one calling you. Take heed!
- JESUS Christ is a God of principle.
When JESUS Christ finds you in that critical condition and draws you to Himself, it is because He wants to restore you.
– He knows where He is taking you to, but there are the rules of the game.
See 1 Corinthians 9:24-27
The only evidence that we see that you are running according to the rule is to see the promises of God fulfilling in your life.
- Humble yourself before the Word of God.
When the Children of Israel got to the peak of lawlessness, God took them from their land and they went to Babylon (in captivity) for 70 years.
Whatever situation anyone finds himself, it is a build up over time.
Prayer: Lord when you deliver me, help me not go back again.
Note: How God wants to do it is God’s alone. It’s not how you want God to do it.
What God tells you to do and not to do, is for your good.
There is no other medium God will use than to send prophets.
- A prophet is a sign of judgement to the people.
The love of God upon you is so great, when you show carelessness and go through the judgement, don’t blame God.
Scriptures to meditate on:
Note- When a statement has ‘if’, it connotes a condition.
- The principle and practice of God is based on obedience and disobedience.
3 segments in Leviticus 26
Obedience- Leviticus 26:1-13
Disobedience- Leviticus 26:14-39
God’s remembrance- Leviticus 26:40-46
The levels of disobedience (iniquity):
Level 1: Leviticus 26:14-17
Level 2: Leviticus 26:18-20
Level 3: Leviticus 26:21-22
Level 4: Leviticus 26:23-26
Level 5: Leviticus 26:27-39
What level are you at when the grace of God found you out? Retrace your steps.
Pray the way Daniel prayed in captivity.
See Daniel 9:1-19
Note- The grace of God upon your life is not a license.
You need to meditate and yield yourself to God’s restoration.
Note- Moses was the Prophet of God to the Children of Israel.
There is a Prophet to this Laodicea age we are in- William Marrion Branham
- A prophet is a sign of judgement to a generation.
When you have covenant with God, God will never break His covenant.
Pray to God. Make your ways right. Leave it to God.
When God is leading His people for your good and you think you know more than them, you’re digging your grave.
It is only the Word of God that will heal.
Remember where thou hast fallen and repent.
Any aspect of your life that has been touched by the Word of God, make your way right.