Ministering: Pastor Barnabas
We need to keep ourselves reminded of the fact that we are living on borrowed time.
What really is the end time?
“This age we are living in is the end time.”
– Run into JESUS
“No man has answers to any problem.”
Note- At this end time, there will be a relationship between Israel, America and Rome.
Topic: The 70 weeks of Daniel: Elijah Ministry and God’s Seventh Angel
The call of God in this end time can well be summed up in the ‘End Time Message’.
– This pertains to the revelation of the Seven-sealed Book mystery of the Bible which is to be made known to the Bride of JESUS Christ through God’s end-time messenger.
“The end time messenger is William Marrion Branham.”
– This Book is also known as the ‘Book of Redemption’, a book that’s been sealed in the days of Daniel and yet was shown to John by an angel.
Sub-text: Revelation 5:1-10
True believers in this age will receive a clear understanding of God’s hidden mysteries.
– The end time messenger will come in the Spirit of Elijah and will turn back the hearts of the people to the Pentecostal blessings.
“Pentecostal blessings represents the power of Pentecost.”
– The end time messenger will reveal to us the mysteries behind the seven-sealed Book of Revelation and will manifest to us the ‘Son of Man ministry’.
- First pull- healing and miracles
- Second pull- discernment and prophecy
- Third pull- Speaking things into existence
– That he will declare that JESUS Christ is “the same, yesterday, today and forever.”
Two major scriptures that play an important role in the end time:
- Malachi 4:2-6
God is healing you spiritually.
“All those little things that easily beset, God will deliver you, yield yourself deliverance.”
– There’s no other time in God’s creation than the age we are living in now.
“The message of the messenger will reverse that curse and make out a Bride- me and you- that will escape it.”
- Revelation 10:7
– All the mysteries of God will be crowned in the seventh prophet messenger’s ministry (which is William Marrion Branham)
Note- In the dispensation of the church, Paul was the first prophet messenger and he laid the foundation.
1 Cor. 3:10
“There is what we call ‘rapturing faith’- it is brought with the ministry of the seventh messenger.”
Note- It is not Catholic faith or any denominational faith.
– You must have that rapturing faith to go in the rapture.
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17
Search for ‘the Prophet’s visit to India and South Africa’
– I’m telling you with all authority, ‘JESUS is coming soon!’
“It will be too late for all those who reject His message.”
– The church today has received its last sign before the whole world and the Gentile kingdoms are destroyed by the fire and wrath of God.
“A prophet is a sign to the people.”
– When God send prophets, look out, judgement is at hand!
“God in His loving kindness in our age- there is what we call Elijah ministry and God’s seventh messenger.”
– It is one of the mysteries that has been revealed in our age.
God blinded His own people- Israel- so we the Gentiles could be grafted in.
THE 70 WEEKS OF DANIEL- PART 1
Sub-text: Matthew 24:15
“When God sends a prophet, there is judgment ahead!”
– Watch out! That’s the anti-christ.
“Watch out America, watch out Rome.”
Who is Daniel?
- Daniel was one of the Hebrew children taken in captivity to Babylon.
- He was one of the best Hebrew children in all manner of wisdom, knowledge and understanding.
Interlude: This children were in captivity because of the sins of their fathers.
– The Children of Israel refused to give the land rest as commanded by God, hence God proclaimed judgement.
“The law of God will not change for your sake.”
– If God says, ‘don’t’ and you do, there is a wiping.
“Whatever your children will reap in future, you are an architect of it.”
“You can stand in the gap in prayers for God forgive the sins of your fathers and deliver your souls.”
- Out of the four Hebrew children, Daniel was more favored by God as he was given a special gift which others did not have.
– In addition, God favored Daniel in vision and in dreams.
Why was Daniel taken in captivity to Babylon?
The people of Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem were taken into captivity to Babylon because of their disobedience to God. Daniel happened to be one of them.
Jeremiah 25: 1- 13
Interlude: God is speaking to you today. This message is a message of restoration.
– Look through your life in the mirror of God, so God will heal your land.
Points to note:
“When you become a subject of mockery in your community, go and check your life.”
Prayer- Lord, let me do your will that grace may find me out.
“When God wants to use His enemy for His children, those people will become servants of God.”
“Some of the conditions you pass through is because of disobedience.”
“The words of God’s prophets can never fail.”
“Don’t be a busybody when God is dealing with His child. You may be the next victim.”
How did Daniel come about this 70 weeks?
- After spending 68 years in the captivity, Daniel began to search the books to know the reasons why they were taken in captivity. He searched books and got the reasons and prayed for the forgiveness of his sins and the sins of his people.
Daniel 9: 1-19
There should come a point in your life, when you know it is not God’s will for your life, you need to sit down and do a critical examination.
– Daniel read the scrolls and researched to the scripture of Jeremiah 25:11
“Daniel went and searched. He discovered when they were already 68 years in captivity.”
– He found out when it was 2 years to go. And it caused him to seek the face of God.
“How many of us are concerned that JESUS is coming soon?”
“How many of us are still living careless lives?”
– We should be doing what Daniel did when he found out about their captivity.
“You need to be spiritually restored- it comes by prayer and fasting.”
– It is not time for loose life or careless living.
“We must have the spirit of Daniel in this our age, in order to escape.”
Note- God deals with Israel as a nation and deals with us, the Gentiles as individuals.
– Before the blessing of the Lord will come, you must remember where thou hath fallen and repent.
- Daniel’s prayer moved the hand of God and an angel was sent to Him.
– The angel told Daniel that apart from the 70 years they will spend in captivity, another 70 weeks are determined upon the people and the holy city (Jerusalem)
– When you pray honestly, you will move the hand of God.
“There is always a principle in every prayer you pray.”
Note: For you with a special gift- God doesn’t give you that gift to waste.
– Daniel was loved by God and blessed him with gift of dreams and visions.
“You are beloved of your creator. Note that today and don’t throw what God has given you to swine.”
What are the things to happen in those 70 weeks?
Six prophecies will be fulfilled during those 70 weeks of Daniel:
- To finish the transgression
Israel had transgressed throughout her long history and it finally climaxed in the rejection and crucifixion of their Messiah.
– The transgression was finished in the crucifixion of the Messiah, where blood maketh atonement for sins.
Note- That is the state Israel as a nation is until now.
Very shortly, their blindness will be removed. Their blindness is for a short while, in order for the Gentiles to be grafted in.
“Let us not boast, our time is up. JESUS is coming soon!”
- To make an end of sins
The death and resurrection of Christ was the one Perfect Sacrifice for sin forever.
– Christ’s sacrifice is the final sacrifice. The earth will accept no other blood.
- To make reconciliation for iniquity
This was also accomplished on the Cross.
2 Corinthians 5:18
– God has reconciled us to Himself by Christ.
- To bring in Everlasting Righteousness
In the plan of redemption, Christ also became our righteousness.
1 Corinthians 1:30
– Christ JESUS Who of God is made unto us righteousness.
- To seal up the Vision and the Prophecy
The sealing of the Work of God to the Jews was spoken of by Prophet Isaiah. It was sealed up to Israel and they didn’t understand it.
– Let their eyes be darkened.
- To anoint the most Holy.
This means that Christ will return to Israel as their King and the Holy City (Jerusalem) together with the Millennium temple shall be anointed.
This is the summary of all that will take place during those 70 weeks of Daniel:
- Jerusalem will be restored and built again.
- The Messiah shall come and shall be cut off.
- Jerusalem and the Temple shall be destroyed again.
- One man will come and stop the sacrifices and offerings to the Most High God.